[Windsor, Ontario] 100 Meter Moose

What is this? Forums Canada 150 Game Project Ideas [Windsor, Ontario] 100 Meter Moose

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Josh Greig 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Josh Greig

Brief Description:
    The 100 Meter Moose would be a laughably difficult to play game based on a game that I think was originally called QWOP. Similar to QWOP, you’d have a character run 100 meters while struggling to control every limb individually. The main difference would be that the character is a moose and it’ll fall on its back or flat on its belly.

If you want to see someone playing QWOP, check here.

Volunteers needed:

• Artists may be needed to create the 2 dimensional image assets.
    • Programmers would be needed for the HTML/JavaScript implementation of the game unless they want to use some other technology like Unity3D

I wanted to share this idea for anyone who might want to take this on but unfortunately I’m too busy to give this a serious commitment myself. You’re welcome to use this game idea without involving me.

#146 Reply

A.H.
    Keymaster

That idea’s crazy… it’s so crazy, it just might work!

I think I can help make 2D art assets for this one, 2D skeletal animations have been something I was looking into anyway. I’m sure drawing a moose can’t be that hard…

And of course, different moose/animals can help add to this project, so anyone else is free to jump in!

#228 Reply

Josh Greig

There’s a moose poop game with graphics similar to what could fit on the 100 meter moose game.

https://www.thehunt.com/finds/LYdoNf-thread–play-super-digestion-moose-game-online—super-digestion-moose-%2528view-game-forum%2529

ttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/g3W8ieackaE/maxresdefault.jpg

#229 Reply

Josh Greig

Moose Poop

Moose poop - tap to play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: [Windsor, Ontario] 100 Meter Moose
Your information: